Monday, November 28, 2011

BLOODY RED.

This afternoon, while in the bed lying down comfortably in a supine position  after reading two chapters of Camilla Morton's 'How to Walk in High Heels', I found myself staring blankly at the ceiling of my room. My mind was in a hyperactive state but on the contrary, my body was too lazy to move.  I opted to do something productive to ease the hyper activeness that's been going on and turned to look at my working area hoping to find something to work on. As I cast an eye over my chaotic working table, I right away saw my bloody-colored sketch pad sitting at the top of the not-so-neatly-piled Preview magazines. I felt my hands tingling and instantly, I knew what I wanted to do. ;) 


Tenen!  'The Bloody Red gown'.

What do you think? :D I still wanted to design another gown but I was already sleepy. >.< 

P.S
I designed the gown for my cousin's upcoming debut this December. I'm excited to see  how  it will  turn out. Woot! 





1 comment: