Friday, December 30, 2011

MY 2011 HIGHLIGHTS

Before I finally bid 2011 my goodbye, I want to share with you some of this year's highlights which  have made  my year  full of extraordinary memories and experiences.


March 2011 - 
Graduation Day 
With Cacah, my miga/sister for life! :)


April 2011-
Best summer getaway with friends 

L-R: Jenny, Czar, KC, Diane, yours truly. HAHA!



May-July 2011- 
Found my long lost brothers and sister. Haha! 

I love them to bits!



August 2011-
Passed the Nursing Licensure Exam and got my nurse license. (Best birthday gift!)
Semi-surprised Birthday bash from mom and dad. Haha!


September 2011- 
Became a Full Pledged Nurse 


October 2011-
Attended my first ever alumni homecoming with my girls in HS.

November 2011- 
My best family vacation so far
Became an official blogger 

December 2011 
First ever Reunion with Engay Clan
First Zamboanga Bloggers meet-up


All-year-round -
Unending surprises from him. <3 




HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Oooookay. There you go! My most memorable memories for the year 2011. 
What's yours? ^.^ 


P.S 
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment