The feeling when you open a beautifully wrapped gift and you're mega giddy with excitement to see what's inside, then just to find out that the box was severely wrapped again with packaging tape?! Don't you just want to screeeeeeaaaaaaaaaam?? @.@
Here's what you need to do.
- 1st. Everything has an end. Find the end of the packaging tape. :D
- 2nd. Allow the box to drop and hold on to the end of the packaging tape while pulling it at the same time.
- 3rd. When the tape accidentally snaps, pick the box (of course) and find the end of the tape again.
- 4th. Proceed to step number two again. Haha!
- When you finally succeeded in unwrapping your severely wrapped gift, you may now open it! ^_______^
If you found yourself staring at another set of severely wrapped gifts inside.
|Hazel goofing around while I was throwing my tantrums. She was the one who got my name and was the head behind wrapping the gift with packaging tapes!|
It's now acceptable to throw some tantrums and cry! CRY! Hahahaha!
Proceed to Step 1, AGAIN. :))
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!