Wednesday, December 28, 2011

UNLEASHED.

 WARNING: HEAVY IMAGE AHEAD. 

I was staring blankly at my lappy's screen for no apparent reason when my eyes was drawn to a folder I named 'UNLEASHED'. I couldn't remember what sort of stuff I saved in it but clicked it anyway. To my surprised, I saw these. 










...............................................................................................................








HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :))))

Aaah. Now I know why I named it "UNLEASHED"- Unleashing the model within us. >:))) 
Looking back at these pictures really made me LOL. :D I really, like really really can't believe we did this photo shoot! And by the look on my face, I was really effin serious! o.O Getting into character, heh? :))))
This shoot was really just for fun sake and experience. With me are my closest friends from college. We had a blast despite the awkwardness during the shoot. It was fun! really fun! 

Oh memories. Memories. Memories...Good old memories..... ^.^


P.S 
Photography by Cworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment