Sunday, January 22, 2012

D.I.Y Bow Ring Tutorial

Hi Guys! 
Sorry for this super late post. I was busy lately packing my things for tomorrow's trip, plus the internet connection was down yesterday.  So, yeah. -.-
Anyway, here's the tutorial for The Bow Ring I made in my last post. :)
As usual, pictures are provided and you just have to follow the steps. 
Promise! It's easy as 1-2-3!
ENJOY! 

------
Materials: 
  1. Permanent Glue 
  2. Ribbons of your choice
  3. Thread and needle
  4. An old ring that you don't used anymore
  5. Scissors.


---------------------------------------------------
Let's start! ^.^


You can either sew the two ends together or use a permanent glue.



 -----
FIN! 


There you go!  Easy right? 
You can create your very own bow ring in less than 15min!
You can be as creative as you want! You can add sequins or glitters to make it more eye-catching. 
It's really up to you! :)

I hope you enjoyed this easy tutorial.
Let me know what you think, ok? 


P.S 


Man! I was so HAHAHAHAHAPPPPPPY! ^.^
I can't believe it! Wooooot! 
Thank you, Jenny Doh for featuring my D.I.Y tutorial! :)  

For all the art lovers out there, you must check out Cresendoh.com!
You will surely find a lot of creative ideas there! 
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment