Wednesday, January 4, 2012

FRINGE NECKLACE 2

Last year,  December 27 to be exact, I made another fringe necklace out of boredom. Unfortunately, my

camera was not with me that day,  hence, I wasn't able to take pictures of the DYI-ing steps. Boohooo! I 

know! >,<  Oh well, I'm planning to make another fringe necklace SOON and I will make it sure that I have 

my camera with me and will take a picture of it. Hihihi. :)


Anyway, here's the product of my boredom. :D 



I chose this dark red almost maroon-like colored tassel for my fringe necklace. The color is undeniably

striking and too sexy to ignore, don't you think? The shade goes pretty well with any outfit too and adds a

little drama to your style aside from the famous black. On the other hand, the little white balls and the touch

of gold  made it look classy. Though it took me more or less 2 hours to finish this piece because of some

distractions from my dogs, who by the way tried to chew up all my materials! (The horror! @.@)  And while

at the same time trying to figure out how to place the white balls in between (It may look easy, but it's not! 

It requires tons of patients and effort! Seriously. :| ) I am really happy on how my fringe necklace turned

out and I'm already giddy with excitement to use it! Lalalalalalaaaa! ^________^


P.S 
 I'm already imagining a look for this. Haha! :D 





1 comment: