Monday, July 2, 2012

D.I.Y - Ringlet Necklace


Materials: 

1. Ringlets
2. Ribbon of your choice
3. Scissor 
4. Permanent glue (optional) 




-----------------------------------


Arrange the ringlets according to your desired design.  

Cut ribbon at least 3 inches in length and tie two ringlets together.

Always secure it with a double knot.
Continue with the rest using the same step.



Add a string/ribbon/chain to complete the necklace. Aaaand
You're DONE! ^.^ 


You can be as creative as you want to be! 

Here are 2 other different designs that I made.





 Easy isn't it? 
Go and create one for yourself too! 


P.S
I made another fringe necklace yet again! Haha! 

HELLO YELLOW! 


Forgive me if I'm addicted to necklaces. I just can't get enough of them! 
Here's the tutorial for the fringe necklace if you haven't checked it out yet.
D.I.Y Fringe Necklace Tutorial.

That's all.
Danke schoen! 

1 comment: