Monday, August 27, 2012

Le Fedora





I've been looking for the perfect fedora hat for the longest time already and just imagine how thrilled I was when my friend Czar and I saw this hat at a rack on one of the local stores here. I was really, like really really giddy with excitement and Czar can attest to that. Haha!  The hat is made up of some shiny faux leather, albeit the quality is not guaranteed 'coz its price is in fact very cheap, I still grabbed one for myself just so I can already cross it out on my list of wants. :D
I believe hats can make a huge difference to anyone's outfit. It's a versatile accessory that adds an instant oomph to any look. :) I can create tons of look with this hat, but for now, here's my 1st take using it. What do you guys think?

Hype this look.


No comments:

Post a Comment